Terms And Conditions
We recommend that you print off these terms, or store them in your computer, for future reference.
- the description of the Site at About Us;
- our FAQ page which contains detailed information about our services; and
- our section on Guarantees which sets out in more detail our promises to you and our policy on revisions.
It is your obligation to read these Terms before using the Site and/or submitting any Order (as defined in clause 4(a), below) and/or payment to this Site.
1.3 What are the consequences of accessing and using the Site?
By accessing and using the Site, including by submitting an Order (as defined below) and/or payment for any Products (as defined below) available through the Site (the “Services”), you agree to be legally bound by these Terms as amended from time to time. If you do not accept any of these Terms, then please do not use the Site.
1.4 How are changes made to these Terms?
We may change or add additional terms to any element of these Terms from time to time if: (I) we alter the existing services we provide; or (II) we add new services to the Site; and/or (III) we need to for security, regulatory or legal reasons. Any changes to these Terms will be posted to the Site. All users should check the Site periodically to take note of any changes.
Please see below for the dates of any changes to these Terms:
- 01/15/2014 for the section on Guarantees.
2. ABOUT US
The Site is provided by , a company registered under the laws of England and Wales with company number (the “company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Our registered address is at .
The Site is provided by , a company registered under the laws of Hong Kong with company number (the “company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Our registered address is at .
Any reference in these Terms to “you” or “your” means you as a guest or registered user of the Site.
3. ABOUT THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- The way the Site works is described on the Site at About Our Site.
- A full list of the Services currently available through the Site can be viewed here.
- We reserve the right to change the way the Site works, to withdraw any features of the Site and modify the Services from time to time without giving notice to you.
- To use the Site and order or pay for any Product you must be legally able to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
4. PLACING OR PREVIEWING AN ORDER; REGISTRATION
- To place or preview an order for any of the Services you will need to complete and submit our standard online order form (an “Order”).
- The Order will specify, amongst other things, the scope of work and other requirements that you have regarding an original essay, paper, and/or other written product, which is to be drafted and delivered to you in accordance with your Order (a “Product”).
- When placing or previewing an Order for a particular Product, you will be asked to register with the Site by providing the following information on our standard online registration form:
- certain information about your requirements (e.g. the type of service you require, the academic level, information on the type of paper needed, details of the subject/discipline, citation style and any other instructions); and
- personal information (e.g. your name, e-mail address, country of residence, phone number and payment information).
- With the exception of your email address which cannot be altered, should any of the information which you provide on registration (“Registration Information”) change it is your responsibility to update your profile accordingly. Please go to Edit profile and make the required changes.
5. PERSONAL DATA AND PAYMENT INFORMATION: USE AND SECURITY
6. ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SECURITY
- As part of the registration process you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address (one or both of which will be your username for the Site) and select a password (“account information”).
- You must keep your account information secure and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone.
- You will be responsible for all activities and Orders associated with your account. If you know or suspect that someone else has your password, you should go to Edit profile and change it yourself, or contact us using one of the methods specified here.
- We reserve the right to change your password if we believe that it is no longer secure. If we do so, you will be notified by an email sent to the email address provided in your Registration Information.
- If you forget your password please click here where you will be able to reset your password provided you satisfy our security check.
7. PAYMENT AND DISCOUNTS
- By placing an Order on the Site you are making an offer to purchase a Product from us. The Product will not be made available to you until your payment has been authorised.
- The fee for the Product (“Service Fee”) is calculated and payable in advance as set out at in the Pricing section of the Site. We shall be under no obligation to provide the Product to you until the Service Fee has been paid.
- If you would like to learn more about our discount and bonus programs, please refer to our FAQs.
8. USE OF THE SITE; TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION OF USE
- You may access the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not use any part of the Site for any illegal purpose. In particular, you may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code(s) of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use of the Site; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- If you breach any of the provisions of these Terms, you will be responsible for any losses and costs resulting from your breach.
- If you choose to access the Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- We may terminate your use of the Site if you breach any of these Terms.
- If we reasonably suspect your use of the Site is affecting the lawful operation of the Site or may adversely affect other customers, we may suspend your access to the Site at any time while we investigate the position.
9. USE OF PRODUCTS
By submitting an Order and/or payment for a Product, you acknowledge and that:
- you are purchasing the Product for your personal, non-commercial, use only
- any information and/or ideas used from any Product must be properly cited;
- all Products are provided solely as examples for research, reference, and/or for the purposes of learning how to write a paper in a proper manner and in a particular citation style (e.g. MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.);
- all Products are acquired from freelance writers who transfer all rights and ownership to the company and/or its affiliates and partners;
- payments you make to the company reflect the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, posting, and delivering reference materials, and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this Site for educational purposes.
- aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Site without the prior written consent of the company; and
- you shall destroy all Products immediately after your research/reference use of the material is complete. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no Product (nor any part(s) thereof) shall be used without proper citation.
By submitting an Order and/or payment for a Product, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, contract or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to pass any Products as their original work. You also agree that any Product delivered by the company to you may not be passed to third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the company suspects that a Product has been distributed or used by you in a way that is inconsistent with these Terms and/or plagiarized in any way, the company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work for you and/or provide any Services to you.
- you may not put your name on any Product. All Products and/or any other written materials delivered by us to you are for research and/or reference purposes only. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any product and/or other written material delivered is provided only as a model, example document for research use. The custom written samples are provided by ONE Freelance Limited for research purposes ONLY and can not be used as a substitute of your own writing. It can only be used as a model paper, from which you can learn how to draft your own research properly or take inspiration for your own thinking. Entire parts of the research provided by our company may be used in customer’s original piece of writing only if properly cited or paraphrased. Please check your university definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
- neither the company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and/or other written material received from the Site. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. Purchasers of Products from the Site are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of such Products.
11. REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
- Unless we are in breach of our obligations under these Terms, all Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, express or implied.
- Once you have placed an Order, cancellation and refunds are subject to our cancellation and refund policy as set out in our Guarantees and FAQ sections of the Site.
- Once an Order has been completed, the company does not grant refunds under any circumstances, unless specifically stated in these Terms.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (“IPRs”)
12.1 IPRs in the Products
- The Products delivered to you have been drafted by our freelance writers.
- Full copyright in any Products or other materials delivered to you is retained by us and/or our affiliates and partners.
- Subject to payment for Products we grant you a non-exclusive licence to use the Products you have ordered for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Site, without our prior written consent.
- You will be responsible for all losses we may suffer as a result of any and all unauthorised use made of any Products and/or material available from this Site.
12.2 IPRs in any materials that you supply to us
You must ensure that any materials you provide to us do not infringe the intellectual property or other rights or any other person or violate any applicable laws. If they do, you will be responsible for any losses which we may incur as a result
12.3 IPRs in the Site
- All intellectual property rights in any part of the Site are owned by or licensed to us.
- No intellectual property right the Site (or any part thereof) is intended to, and it shall not be deemed to, transfer to any person who accesses the Site.
- Except as expressly permitted by these Terms or as otherwise agreed with us, you may not copy, disseminate, or download any content of the Site.
12.4 Sources Used Feature
You will not be provided with articles or e-books in their entirety. Rather, excerpts cited in the product are delivered for referencing purposes. Furthermore, a service fee is assessed for the collection and delivery of materials, including links to sources from where the material is available in its entirety for purchasing or viewing.
13. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- The Site is provided as it currently is and we do not guarantee that the Site will meet your expectations or requirements. If your computer equipment does not support relevant technology, including encryption, you may not be able to access the Site and/or use some or all of the Services.
- The Site is accessed via the World Wide Web, which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We do not represent that the Site is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of any modifications we may make to the Site.
- We will not have any liability to you or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with the Products and/or Services including but not limited to
- phone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer and/or email transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company that might cause the Product and/or Services to be (as applicable) delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilising the Services; or
- any printing or typographical errors in any Product(s).
- We will not have any liability to you or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, or your inability to use the Site, or for any other reason including, without limitation, for:
- any matters due to any events outside our reasonable control; or
- any unforeseeable losses or damages.
- Nothing contained in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, or intended to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to rely on our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address given in the Contact Us page on the Site.
- All notices from us to you will be either:
- displayed on the Site from time to time;
- displayed on your personal order page; or
- emailed to the email address provided in your Registration Information.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms are governed by English law, and you and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you access the Service from a location outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for complying with local laws to the extent that they apply.
17. CONTACT DETAILS
If you require further information about the Site, please contact us either by phone, email or chat given in the Contact Us page on the Site or on your personal order page.